Work? Nope. Been too busy working with the wysiwyg for our firm website to actually bother with my own! (rude.)
Bar? Dangerous. I know people IRL that read this - so it's best I'm not blogging while intoxicated. that's what Twitter is for.
Beach? Um. No. For several reasons: 1. booze. 2. sand. 3. booze.
So I thought I'd drop in to say "hello!" and just get a few things off of my chest and let you know what's been going on with me:
- I hate it when people have absolutely nothing to do with you until they need something.
- I hate it when people accuse you of doing things that they themselves are CONSISTENTLY guilty of: ie. "be mindful of how loud you are speaking of non-work related things." REALLY? REALLY??? hello pot, I'm kettle.
- I've recently agreed to train for a 1/2 marathon which occurs in December.
- Related to #3: I'll probably become crippled sometime soon.
- I'm going shopping tonight to buy myself several pair of the new GAP jeans. See pity party related to #s 1-4 above.
- I want a new car.
- I can't afford one.
- My alma mater was voted #71 in the country in the latest Forbes ranking.
- My diploma is a piece of paper that serves as decoration in my office. That's about all it's worth to me right now.
- I'm thinking of changing my name.
- To Ezmeralda.
- Not really. But it would be fun. Maybe I'll try it out this weekend.
- I can't meet a single man. Weird.
- By single man I don't mean I can't meet any. I mean they are ALL married. Or dating a supermodel. Oh, or they are entirely unattainable.
- Charleston's female to male ratio is like 20:1.
- At least as far as attractive people are concerned.
- I'm going to Athens this weekend! (Georgia)
- I'm super excited!!! I get to see my girls!!! And The Corduroy Road! Weeeee!
Ok. I think I'm done for now.