Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Daily Dots, Ed. 17

Date: 09.22.09

Your day was (only choose one)
(x) a treadmill

Explain why: it just kept going and I didn't know if I'd be able to make it stop or jump off while it was still running without hurting others. (Translation: I wanted to hurt a lot of people today, but didn't think it'd be prudent.)

What should never change? The tides. I get tired of moving my beach chair. (And no, I do not need a lesson in the tides and the phases of the moon, blah blah blah.) Know what else should/will never change? My love for reality tv.

God has spoken to you. (x) Yes

You feel no remorse after tough decisions. (x) No - I do. Even if I know I made the right decision.

The friend who is most unlike you: this is a VERY difficult question to answer. I feel like all of my friends and I are very unlike each other, which is why we mesh so well. So I'll go with the easy answer - ALL OF THEM. (This could also be because I am insane and everyone else is normal in comparison.)

You can take a compliment without getting suspicious. (x) No - but I'm working on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment