Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Daily Dots, Ed. 9

Date: 09.10.09

Your day was (only choose one)
(x) a freakshow

Explain why: I was at work. That's all I can say without following in Dooce's footsteps.

An Association with the term:
(I took this to mean immediate association...obviously)

Royal Flush: shot

Nouvelle Cuisine: bento boxes (c/o taysaywhat's musings yesterday)

Midlife Crisis: older man, red convertible (I'm sorry if your dad or husband has a red convertible! It's an association game!)

Siamese Twins: Siamese cats (particularly the ones in Lady and the Tramp)

Green Thumb: Something I don't have

Rubber Duck: bath time

2 comments:

  1. now i'm singing "we are siameeese if you pleeeaaase" in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are always shows on TLC about Siamese twins. Scary and fascinating at the same time.

    ReplyDelete