Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Daily Dots, Ed. 8

Date: 09.09.09

Your day was (only choose one)
(x) a runaway train

Explain why: one word. WORK.
(and if you follow me on twitter - you already know the answer to why...)


Leaving aside property and privilege, what is your greatest advantage in life?
I read this out loud and my darling roommate taysaywhat said my positive attitude is my greatest advantage. She clearly doesn't read my tweets. (hola tay!) But she does have a point - I am an inherently positive person...however, it seems lately life is trying to beat it out of me. Therefore my answer (since this advantage is steadfast) is: my family. They drive me crazy, but I love them and they make my life.

Fate
1. a mother and a father
5. a goodnight kiss
7. Passover

Circumstance
3. well, not so well
4. no savings account
7. passing out

Something is in your way.
(
x) Yes. (myself. my fear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment