Let's catch up, shall we?
|Horton - yes, he is very attractive.|
- I got out of a year long relationship not long after my last post. It was difficult for about a week. And then I got over it. Which really says a lot about the quality of that relationship, doesn't it?
- The same day that happened, about two hours later, I adopted the little fellow above (can you say trade-up?).
- A few months after that I met someone new. A man that is actually a really amazing person that I have so much fun with.
- He doesn't do a lot of social-media-ing, and as I actually really respect him and I think he'd like to remain anonymous, I won't be sharing his identity. But let's call him the Captain for fun. As he has a boat. (Pretty handy, eh?)
- The Captain and I have been doing lots of boating and beaching over the past couple of months, and this past weekend...we went CAMPING. That's right, friends. I'm outdoorsy:
|Impressive photo-shopping, yes?|
|I did not catch a fish. I did catch a buzz.|
So, that about sums it up. Other than the mundane, albeit highly necessary, working, that is pretty well all I've been up to this summer. Friends, family, Horton, and the Captain.
What about you? Anything new and exciting? Are you even still out there?